Welcome to Xootr Australia
You need to know:
• All Xootrs ship free (Aus only)
• All Xootrs are ADULT scooters & can hold up to 363 kg
• All Xootrs have front brakes (90% of stopping power comes from front) & back
• All Xootrs are one-click foldable for easy carry, storage
• This is the ONLY place you can buy Xootrs. We do not sell in stores
• We've added the Afterpay system so you can "Shop now. Enjoy now. Pay later."
• The Xootr Guarantee: Your satisfaction is very important to us. If at any time within 30 days of the time of purchase you are not satisfied with a Xootr product for any reason, and if you bought the item directly from us, simply return the item to us and we will refund the full purchase price less any shipping (if applicable).
• A fresh batch of Xootrs arrive this weekend, just in time for Spring! (and Father's Day). BUT the Xootr Street will remain on pre-sale as they sold-out via pre-order on the way over (which is why we always urge you to pre-order as you are guaranteed to get one). The next shipment of Streets is scheduled to arrive Sep 25 so not too long to wait.
Why Choose a Xootr Kick Scooter?Firstly, make sure you watch short video on the right from Wired.com who call it a 'First Class Scooter' - this is a great introduction to Xootrs.
Scooters have been around for decades, yet the Xootr Adult Kick Scooter reinvents the category.Our customers are diverse.Students love the Xootr, but also. primary/secondary/uni students, commuters, senior citizens (who view the Xootr as a nostalgic reminder of their youth), parents doing the school run with their kids, urban dwellers who use the scooter as their primary mode of transportation, and families that stow Xootr scooters in their boat or caravan.
We believe that you too will love the Xootr Scooter.
The Xootr scooter offers these benefits:
Sized For Adults:Because of our superior wheels, you will not spend all of your time kicking. You will be able to kick and "cruise." Unlike all the other adult kick scooters out there, ours is the only one meant for real adult feet. Many of our decks are wide enough for two adult feet to be side by side when cruising and all are long enough to have both feet on the deck goofy-style. Oh, and every Xootr Adult Scooter has a maximum rider weight of 363kg - that's a strong scooter! 200cm tall? No problem.Your Xootr can accomodate you.
Gets Small Quick: The Xootr goes from fully deployed to a compact folded configuration in a couple of seconds. The small size allows the Xootr to stow in the trunk of a car, under a desk, in a locker, or behind a door.
Sweet Ride: In an effort many viewed as overkill, the Xootr was designed by a team that normally designs race cars. The Xootr has ultra-glide polyurethane tires running on nearly frictionless bearings. These wheels give the Xootr the lowest rolling resistance of any small-wheeled vehicle. The glide is several times better than in-line skates, skateboards, and pneumatic-tired portable scooters. The steering geometry (camber, trail, wheelbase, etc.) was optimised for quick, yet stable handling.
Goes Where You Go: The Xootr goes with you on the bus, train, office, classroom, etc. You don't need to worry about it being stolen from a bike rack or locking it up. Simply fold it up and take it with you.
High Design: The Xootr has been described by normally jaded Silicon Valley engineers as "a work of art." The industrial design of the Xootr was done by Lunar Design, one of the five most award winning design firms in the country.
Assembled By Hand In The USA: Several of our customers have remarked that companies just do not make products like this anymore. The Xootr is basically crafted of solid aluminium and magnesium and then carefully assembled by hand in Old Forge, Pennsylvania.