Welcome to Xootr Australia & New Zealand
Whether you want a faster, healthier, greener, funner (not sure if that's actually a real word) commute, go scooting with the kids on the weekend, lose some weight or all of the above! Xootr Adult Kick Scooters are the solution.
Xootrs certainly make a unique & interesting Chrissie gift too - but make sure you order BEFORE Dec 15 (W.A. & NZ even earlier please) so we can get your scoot to you in time.
ALL Xootrs are: Shipped FREE | ADULT scooters | Weight rated to 363kg / 200cm Riders | One-click foldable | Created & hand assembled in the U.S. | Only sold here (not in stores).
• Sized For Adults: Because of our superior wheels, you will not spend all of your time kicking. You will be able to kick and "cruise." Unlike all the other adult kick scooters out there, ours is the only one meant for real adult feet. Many of our decks are wide enough for two adult feet to be side by side when cruising and all are long enough to have both feet on the deck goofy-style. Oh, and every Xootr Adult Scooter has a maximum rider weight of 363kg - that's a strong scooter! 200+cm tall? No problem, your Xootr can accomodate you.• Gets Small Quick: The Xootr goes from fully deployed to a compact folded configuration in a couple of seconds. The small size allows the Xootr to stow in the trunk of a car, under a desk, in a locker, or behind a door.
• Sweet Ride: In an effort many viewed as overkill, the Xootr was designed by a team that normally designs race cars. The Xootr has ultra-glide polyurethane tires running on nearly frictionless bearings. These wheels give the Xootr the lowest rolling resistance of any small-wheeled vehicle. The glide is several times better than in-line skates, skateboards, and pneumatic-tired portable scooters. The steering geometry (camber, trail, wheelbase, etc.) was optimised for quick, yet stable handling.
• Goes Where You Go: The Xootr goes with you on the bus, train, office, classroom, etc. You don't need to worry about it being stolen from a bike rack or locking it up. Simply fold it up and take it with you.
• High Design: The Xootr has been described by normally jaded Silicon Valley engineers as "a work of art." The industrial design of the Xootr was done by Lunar Design, one of the five most award winning design firms in America.
• Assembled By Hand In The USA: Several of our customers have remarked that companies just do not make products like this anymore. The Xootr is basically crafted of solid aluminium and magnesium and then carefully assembled by hand in Old Forge, Pennsylvania.Check out the Xootr Kick-Scooter Buying Guide