DASH | Our Lightest
The Dash is the newest model in our kick scooter line-up. Some would think that this in our "entry level" model, but there is nothing entry level about it. This foot scooter is built on top of the same frame structure and uses the same large, fast polyurethane wheels as all our other models. The deck is made from a plastic material that is available in two colours: blue and red. Don't be fooled by the plastic deck, the Dash push scooter can still support over 363 kg (800 lbs).
The platform for the Dash scooter shares the same dimensions as our Roma model, so it offers the same slim profile allowing the kicking foot to stroke very close to the centerline of the deck for optimal bio-mechanical efficiency. The Dash delivers the same efficient kick and the ease of carrying as the Roma model, but with a lower overall weight due to the plastic deck.
The narrow deck makes it the easiest of our scooters to carry in crowded train stations or buses and other tight quarters such as restaurants, shops, offices, etc. The longer deck allows you to fit both feet 'goofy-style' (one foot in front of the other) unlike other scooters for adults.
If you live in a cramped city apartment, often travel in and around crowded areas, or are just looking for the most affordable way to obtain the performance of a Xootr kick scooter, the Dash is for you.
- Patented steering and quick-click latch folding system
- Plastic resin deck
- Narrow deck allows for optimal kicking efficiency.
- Ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tires for a super-efficient glide
- Shielded, self-lubricating bearings
- Award-winning industrial design
- Deck (platform): Plastic resin
- Anti-slip: CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminium rails
- Frame construction: Cast aluminium
- Wheels: 180 mm diameter, ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tire (black) on die cast aluminum rims
- Bearings: Shielded, self-lubricating R8ZZ bearings
- Grips: Black conformal foam
- Folding mechanism: QuickClick™ Latch
- Handlebar: TIG-welded 4130 steel
- Brake: Front brake with BMX-style brake and rear fender brake
- Wheel diameter: 180 mm
- Wheelbase: 720 mm
- Overall length (deployed): 900 mm
- Folded dimensions: 790 mm L x 240 mm H x 320 mm W (at handlebar)
- Min handlebar height: 635 mm from the deck
- Max handlebar height: 965 mm from the deck, accommodating adults up to 201 cm
- Max deck width: 100 mm
- Max deck length: 610 mm
- Max rider weight: Over 363 kg
- Weight: 4.5 kg