Xootr STREET - So tough it's 'Bulletproof'
The Xootr Street is for those who want the best of the best. The deck is CNC machined from a solid block of 6061 aluminium with anti-slip die-cut grip tape applied, providing a light and "bulletproof" structure and supporting over 363 Kg (800 lbs). Xootr starts with a 4.5 kg block of aluminium and then removes 4 kg of it (and recycle the scrap). This is a pretty rare thing to do in these days of stamp-it-out mass production; designers and engineers in the know are amazed when they see the bottom of the deck. The all-aluminium construction also gives the Street a very high-tech look.
It provides a super solid ride and the "tank" of our line-up. We say that because the Street has the highest yield strength (1360 kg+) compared to our other models. Indeed, one customer called to tell us their spouse ran over their Street model scooter with the car and it escaped unharmed. The wide deck provides comfortable cruising, allowing you to have both feet side by side on the deck unlike other scooters for adults. This is the scooter that Time magazine reviewed and proclaimed that "The Xootr is the Rolls Royce of scooters".
- Virtually indestructible deck, the "tank" in our lineup.
- Super solid, wide platform for both feet.
- Ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tires for a super-efficient glide
- Shielded, self-lubricating bearings
- Award-winning industrial design by Lunar Design
- Patented steering and folding system
- Deck (platform): CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminium
- Anti-slip: Die-cut slip-resistant grip tape, pre-applied
- Frame construction: Cast aluminium
- Wheels: 180 mm diameter, ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tire on die cast aluminium rims
- Bearings: Shielded, self-lubricating R8ZZ bearings
- Grips: Black conformal foam
- Folding mechanism: QuickClick™ Latch
- Handlebar: TIG-welded 4130 steel
- Brake: Front brake with BMX-style brake lever and rear fender brake
- Wheel diameter: 180 mm
- Wheelbase: 720 mm
- Overall length (deployed): 900 mm
- Folded dimensions: 790 mm L x 240 mm H x 320 mm W (at handlebar)
- Min handlebar height: 635 mm from the deck
- Max handlebar height: 965 mm from the deck, accommodating adults up to 201 cm
- Max deck width: 200 mm
- Max deck length: 610 mm
- Max rider weight: Over 363 kg
- Weight: 5.2kg